Sunday, May 4, 2008

Cigarette Cases Coming Soon

Back before the big house move last week I got some samples of the cigarette cases in the mail from Artsnow. I didn't have time until today to sit down and take a look at them. And I'm liking what I see.
The cases are well constructed. The edges all line up nicely. The springs are good and strong. The graphics are clear and the acrylic coating is smooth and clear.
I'm hoping these can be good sellers at my ebay store, All-4-Corners. I don't think there is overwhelming demand for cigarette cases anymore, but these can be put to other uses...such as card cases or little money boxes or for holding sewing kits or as a hidey-hole for any small items. The key to marketing these will be showing users the different possible uses.
Hopefully by the end of the week I'll be able to get some of these listed on eBay and we'll see what they can do.
Below - Strat Guitar Cigarette Case, Remington's Cavalry Cigarette Case, and John Dillinger Cigarette Case.

No comments: