Sunday, May 4, 2008

1951 Studebaker - Best Selling Clock of April

I like to crunch numbers at the end of every month to see which designs have sold best for what items. Usually I will have noticed what's selling from the day-to-day business, but an end of the month recap helps me know what items are being accepted by the marketplace and could possibly benefit from extra marketing efforts.
Top selling clock for April is the 1951 Studebaker Wall Clock, featuring a flashy red bullet-nose. I have a few different Studebaker designs and have noticed that the Studebaker folks (Studs? Studys?) do adore their cars. There are Studebaker Drivers Clubs in all the major cities and they love to show up at the show and shines.
The 1951 Studebaker Wall Clock available at my eBay store, All-4-Corners.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: