Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Authentic Designer Purses, A New Zlio Store

Hey, why not start a new project? Heck, I've only got a dozen things to juggle now.
I was browsing the internets and stumbled across an outfit named Zlio.com. Interesting concept, you build a storefront and stock it with products available from internet merchants from around the world. Zlio, and by extension you, become an affiliate of these various merchants and you sell their products from your storefront.
So anyway, I built a little storefront called "Designer Purses" and have populated it with a bunch of authentic designer purses from various online dealers.
There's quality names like Brighton, Fendi, Juicy Couture and others. Now, I'm not an expert on handbags, but that's an important factor in any experiment of mine...try it with something I don't understand, if it works despite my ignorance, than just possibly I'm on to something.
So, Designer Purses is up and running and if you're in the market for authentic designer purses then I encourage you to stop in and shop. As for the viablility of a Zlio storefront, well, we'll just have to see.
Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: