Monday, June 23, 2008

Pop Gonna Build Me a Shop

A friend of mine asked if I had seen Popshops? I hadn't, so I investigated at popshops.com. Its a pretty cool way to build little "stores" stocked with affiliate items and I think I'm going to have to spend a little more time tinkering with it. In the meantime, here is my first Popshop store...anybody wanna buy a telescope?

PopShops™ affiliate stores


hmmm, my store doesn't seem to work so you can put your wallet away. No telescope for you. Probably I've misenterfied my affiliate code. But it is pretty. Will work on this later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting concept but possibly set up wrong. Try clicking on any of your links. I get a "Error 400: bad site code"

Rich said...

Yea, picked products that are sold through an affiliate program to which I don't belong. That's what happens when tinkering around much too late in the evening