Monday, June 9, 2008

Chess Men Talking Smack on a T-Shirt


Strangely enough, a lot of the designs that I find extremely funny don't seem to sell in great numbers. It is because most people in this world have a poorly developed sense of humor.
The concept for this shirt came to me earlier today and I find it extremely funny. See, the chess men are talking smack, and the Queen says "I'm Gonna Kicks Yur Ass." The King just stands their taking it. Kings are wusses. The Knight says, "Who you callin an Ass?" which is funny, cuz, you know, cuz knights are horses, not asses.
Damn, that's funny! So funny that I predict I will sell all of none of these shirts ever. But it makes me horse-laugh. Or maybe ass-laugh.
The Talking Chess Smack T-Shirt is available at my RowdyTease Cafepress store.

No comments: