Friday, September 5, 2008

New John McCain Shirt - Lived In A Box

John McCain Shirt















I'm a lifelong Republican...one of the ultra-right-wing crazies. And I've got to be honest, I wasn't too enthused about this upcoming presidential election...not until Sweet Sarah showed up and got me all politically aroused.
I was watching John McCain's acceptance speech last night and couldn't help but thinking that he is one tough son-of-a-bitch. You survive the depths of hell like he did in that North Vietnam prison and the everyday problems of our domestic lives pale. To bone-white.
Made up a shirt for my RetroRanger shop on Cafepress. This is my John McCain, He Don't Scare, Lived In A Box Shirt. Yea, there's a bunch of different shirts and sweatshirts to choose from.
I'm still not totally sold on John McCain's politics, but you gotta give the dude props on being one tough hombre.

No comments: