Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Bow Down to the Devil Hounds

While awaiting inspiration I put together a new t-shirt for my RetroRanger store at Cafepress. This is a mega-macho design for the Devil Hounds...a football team which exists only in the deep recesses of my mind.

Recurring Dream: We're on the high school practice field, me and the rest of the marching band. Its a serious practice because sectionals are this weekend. Its hot. Hotter then Hell hot. The only one not wilting under the blazing sun is the BD...Mr. Beezleboob. When suddenly from the south endzone comes a howling, screaming, blood-thirsty team of uber-steroided football players. Oh my God, The Devil Hounds!

Did I mention we were naked?

Now you can dress like a Devil Hound! Now you can terrorize the naked band geeks! Get your Devil Hounds Gear at RetroRanger.

No comments: