Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hey Chicken, Get In My Belly!





















I loves me some chicken. When I'm driving through free-range country I will often heist a few for later snacking. That explains this new Hey Chicken Get In My Belly! t-shirt design at my Zazzle store, Cool Tee Shirts. I think the design works great on the plain white t-shirts, but is especially cool on the darker colors, shown here on the dark brown.
Looking for a new cool shirt, then pluck yourself up one of these t's.

And now Rich's Spicy Chicken. I loves me some chicken.

  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 teaspoon black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon hot Hungarian paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
  • 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup orange juice

DIRECTIONS

1. Combine the salt, pepper, hot paprika, cumin, cinnamon, and brown sugar in a small bowl. Sprinkle the spices on the chicken using all of the spice mixture.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken in the hot oil for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken, and lower heat to medium-low. Pour in the orange juice; simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 7 minutes. Serve the chicken with a bit of the pan sauce spooned over the each piece.

No comments: