Friday, March 21, 2008

Marching Band License Plate Frames

When I think of my RetroRanger store at Cafepress I think of t-shirts. Sure there are mugs and buttons and stickers and skivvies and dog shirts...but I think t-shirts.
So I've never taken the time to work up designs specifically for license plate frames. License plate frames are just not on my radar. But as I was walking through the Raley's parking lot this morning I saw a license plate holder that made me chuckle. I don't even remeber what it was now, but it prompted me to spend a little time this afternoon on license plate frames at Cafepress.
I decided to work up some Marching Band themed designs, cuz I like that crowd and they tend to be underserved. Pretty simple design..."I'd Rather Be" across the top and "Playing My Instrument" across the bottom. Toss in some music and instrument graphics and they're good to go.

I worked up designs for trumpet, tuba, trombone, flugelhorn, clarinet, oboe, saxophone, flute and a generic marching band design. We'll see how they do.
All you marching band folks should go buy one right now. Ready? 5 - 6 - 7 -8 - Go!

No comments: