Sunday, June 21, 2009

Delicious Sugary Goodness Chum Gum T-Shirt

I was doing some late-spring cleaning in the garage and came across an old View-Master from back in the day. They were very cool, View-Masters were. The 3D effect is awesome. I think if the tech people of the world can ever develop 3-D tv's and movies to the the crystal clear look of a View-Master...well that would be a good thing.chum gum wrapper
Anyway, in the bottom of the View-Master bucket was an old Chum Gum bubble gum wrapper. Chum Gum was definitely my bubble gum of choice in the 60s. Double Bubble was cool and later Bubble Yum came along, but I was a Chum Gum boy.
I got to looking at the Chum Gum wrapper and decided that the bold graphic would be perfect for a t-shirt. So I did a quick scan, imported it into Paint Shop Pro, did some clean-up to the graphic, and uploaded to Cafepress.
There you have it...the Chum Gum T-Shirt, available now at my RetroRanger store in all it bubble gum goodness.
chum gum t-shirt

No comments: