Thursday, January 15, 2009

Driving Traffic to eBay Auctions

One of the big challenges of driving traffic to eBay auctions is that they end in 7 or 10 days and all your efforts now link to an expired auction. You can sign on to your favorite forum and talk up your product, but in 7 days it's wasted breathe.
One thing I've done is build out a little site where I display RSS feeds of many of the items I have for sale. It's not a storefront, just a self-updating showcase for my current auctions. My thought is that with a little promotion I can have these pages consistently ranked by Google and perhaps shoppers will find it to be a convenient back-door into my auctions.

Art Nouveau Mucha Gift Ideas
Classic Car Gifts
Cool Mouse Pads
Cool Trombone Shirts
Gift Ideas For Girlfriend
Historical and Personality Watches
Historical Tractor Watches
Metal Business Card Cases
Metal Cigarette Cases
Thank You Gift Ideas

No comments: