Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Tubas Will Eat Me Shirt on Zazzle

tubas will eat me
I've been wrestling with my new Zazzle store Cool Tee Shirts. My plan for this shop is to only load designs that have proven successful on Cafepress. Hard to justify loading up designs that haven't sold already. I'm also taking the liberty of reworking some of my older designs. My Paint Shop Pro abilities have improved greatly in the last couple of years, so I find I can improve some of my earlier efforts.
For example, new at Cool Tee Shirts is my Can't Sleep, Tubas Will Eat Me Shirt. This is an improved edition of a design that has been a good seller as Killer Tubas at my RetroRanger shop on Cafepress. I think this new design is 100-percent better than the previous effort, and at least 5 times scarier.

No comments: