Monday, February 25, 2008

Pants Falling Down? Cool Belt Buckles!

One of the products that Artsnow will produce and dropship are custom belt buckles. Figured I'd give some a try. I'm not sure what the upside monetarily is on cool belt buckles. I don't think there's as much mark-up possible as other jewelry items. I figure I'll start them at 7.99 and see where they go.
I'll admit it...my Band Geek roots run deep. My first belt buckle for sale on eBay...the Mod Tuba Belt Buckle...get one now and amaze the rest of the low brass: "Dude! Where'd you get that cool tuba belt buckle? Could I get one with a trombone?" You can just hear the jealousy, hoot!
Here's the cool belt buckles I rolled out yesterday...beside the tuba buckle there's a Drum Set buckle, a Beethoven buckle and a Woodsy Owl belt buckle. Any kind of sales success on these and I'll roll out some more.

No comments: